5 Tips for Heart Health
- Get moving – Increase your daily activity through parking further back in the parking lot, increasing your daily steps, and taking the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Get the right fats – Sources of healthy fats include: Fish, nuts, avocado and olive oil.
- Get enough sleep – Adults need 7-9 hours of sleep each night. Sleep enables the body to repair tissues, reinforce memories, grow muscles and create hormones.
- Get checked – Make sure to stay up to date with your preventive exams and have a primary care physician.
- Get more plants in your diet – Increase your intake of nutrient-dense foods like vegetables, fruits, whole grains and nuts.
If you have any questions, reach out to the LivEZ team at email@example.com.