Who we are
Part of a health care company founded in 1982, we're a state-of-the-art, high-tech, high-touch benefit administrator offering innovative services and solutions to our clients, with a focus on prevention, service, education and innovation. We work with each client to design and implement a plan of benefits that makes sense for them. Our approach is one of long-term strategy, focusing on wellness and other services that will help our clients manage overall cost and long-term trend.
We specialize in helping companies partially insure their medical benefits. We administer medical plans, dental plans, HRAs (Health Reimbursement Accounts), and FLEX (Flexible Spending Accounts). We can help employers choose the best option for other benefit services as well, including Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Vision, COBRA and Life. We provide seamless benefits administration — we’re a one-stop shop serving as an employee and employer advocate.
Our team members are experts in partially-insured plan design.
We create a custom plan tailored to your needs and the needs of employees. This gives employees choice and affordability in health plans, while offering a higher level of benefits. Employers benefit from the cost containment and the ability to cost-share on a more rational basis.
History of The Araz Group (HealthEZ is an Araz Group company)
- 1982 The nation’s first PPO is born in the basement of Fairview Southdale Hospital
- 1983 Family Health Plan becomes operational/Medical Management introduced
- 1991 Family Health Plan joins The ETHIX Corporation
- 1992 Launch of IME services
- 1994 The Araz Group replaces the name ETHIX Midwest
- 1997 HealthEZ's Medical Payment Process is created
- 2002 The Araz Group’s PPO Network is renamed America’s PPO
- 2004 State-of-the-art claims system is implemented
- 2006 New corporate headquarters — 7201 W 78th Street, Bloomington, MN
- 2008 Celebrated 25 years of service under the same ownership and management
- 2010 America's TPA joins with HealthEZ to form the NEW HealthEZ
As a company known for its innovation, we’re proud of our accomplishments.
Here are a few of our “firsts”:
- Preferred Provider Organization in the nation
- TPA to offer a proprietary PPO
- to offer medical management services
- to consolidate insurance and consumer payments to doctors and hospitals
- consumer statement in the industry
- paperless statement - First “Green” TPA
- TPA to allow consumers to pay multiple unrelated providers using the credit card of their choice through a single web portal